which normally doesn't bother me. However, I live right on the corner of a busy road and we have traffic backed up for miles!
I have lived here (in this house) for 5 years. I have yet to figure out where they all stay! We have campgrounds, etc. but no hotels.
Go figure. {{sigh}}
When they are here, it takes me 25 minutes to get to my parents house and that normally takes only 10.
It will be like this on weekends through Labor Day.
Oh well...I guess it is good because it means summer is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am jump starting your blog!
The Rules: 1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. 2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!) 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Hey, Steph! Just saw your blog linked from Catie's...do you mind if I link it from my page as well? Otherwise, I lose track so easily.
Post a Comment